| 20/F Prince Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. | Position(s)
Incumbents: …………New Accounting Staff…………………
Grade: 2 (Grade10 is the Highest)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Will be report to the Senior Accounting Officer.
Job Summary: Provide close supports to teamwork from low level accounting duties assigned. Perform works relating to accounts payable, and general work relative with accounting and finance department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create vendor name in Peachtree.
- Key in invoice & credit note in Peachtree follow Policy Register. (in case AC AR request for helping)
- Produce cash & payment voucher
- Coordinate Senior Accounting to payment voucher related to claim paid
- Go to bank for deposit claim paid and withdraw petty cash
- Go to MEF, GDT & MoL for release documents
- Filling all kind of vouchers and keep accounting department tidy
- Monthly Tax declaration (Scan, sale invoice, payment invoice for full month)
- List Prepaid, Advance and Accrual Expense
- Claim Payment process
- Peten and Road Tax (one time a year)
- Other tasks assign from Head Accounting and Finance
- Educational background finished bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance;
- Only Female and Cambodian National;
- At least 1-year experience in accounting and finance;
- Proficient in Ms. Word, Excel, Quick Book, Peachtree, Outlook and internet);
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English;
- Honest, sincere, trustworthy;
- Hard working able to work under pressure.