| 20/F Prince Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. | Position(s)
The Business Development Manager (None-Chinese Division) lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team in development the company’s marketing plan and overall strategy Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up the sales plan following to the CB’s Marketing plan and all strategies.
- Searching out the Business Opportunities of the prospected clients in the existing market including the new prospected group of businesses in the market of all potential provinces in Cambodia.
- Analyze the possibility to penetrate our sales forces and services to the existing market including the new blue ocean area of clients.
- Leading and delegating the assignment of the prospected clients to the Business Development team to penetrate in each clients segmentation as the analysis plan above.
- Set up and Coaching the Quality Services Standard of the Business Development to the Team.
- Monitor the Performance of the Business Development Team and enhancing the strength to the Team to reach the overall Target of Commercial line.
- Follow up and assist the Team for the Claim Process and Status reported to the clients in order to rendering our Best after sales service to meet the most satisfaction from the Clients.
- Monthly updated the new database of the prospected clients in the existing market including the new market.
- Set up the Activities Sales Plan to promote our CB Brand and CB Products including the Insurance Services to the market in every area of Business Zones / Provinces in Cambodia.
- Handling the Monthly Report of Sales Volume including the conversion ratio of the Closed dealing, Pending Case for Following up and the Rejection case with the resulted analysis of each case.
- Handling, Presenting the Quarterly Report of the Sales Conversion Ratio also with the supporting plan and the method to solve the market obstacle for the next quarter to the Management Committee of CB.
- Join Event networking.
- Manage the Business Development Team
- Leading and Coaching the Business Development Team to understand and acknowledge to the CB’ s Marketing Plan and the Individual Sales Target.
- Guiding the Team to seeking for the blue ocean market also with the brainstorming to the client analysis for the set up the sales plan to propose our insurance products and services for the Prospected Clients.
- Set up the Sales Procedures for the Team to perform and arrange the daily morning meeting to stimulate and support the team.
- Reviewing and Monitoring the daily sales report and discuss with the Deputy Head of Business Development Department.
- Handling monthly report to submit to the Management Committee of CB.
- Others assignment by Company.
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in sales and operation management and business development leadership role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills, results driven and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others
- High resilience to working condition changing.
- Understanding of how insurance operates within a business environment from the procurement of insurance to the settlement of claims
- Fluency in English language (speaking and writing)