Position Title : Customer Service Officer
Department : Business Development
Employment Type : Full-time
Duty Location : CB General Insurance Plc. Preah Sihanouk Branch Office
Duty Address : Preah Sihanouk
Report to : Customer Service Manager (both verbal communications through regular meetings and through activity overview written reports)
The Customer Service Officer to support customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about CB General Insurance, CB’s products and services. Help customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales in term of prospecting and servicing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming telephone calls and forward calls to the appropriate department for solutions.
• Ensure that customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information.
• Discuss with customers on telephone and provide information on the company’s products and services.
• Communicate changes or adjustment to clients.
• Send newsletters, mails, and other forms of correspondences to customers.
• Assist in soliciting sales of new products and policies.
• Assist clients in filling of policy documents and contact them whenever any error is discovered, or when it needs to be corrected.
• Offer information about price quotes to prospective customers.
• Receive visiting customers and provide them with necessary assistance.
• Liaise with other departments and provide support to them.
• Record all conversations with clients with details of inquiries and taken steps that were taken.
• Offering necessary assistance and support to clients.
• Interact as middleman between the Company and its clients.
• Manage and protect the reputation of the Company and Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers.
• Receive reports of claims then forward to the appropriate department and communicate back the reports of investigation to the clients.
• Forward all filed claims to the appropriate department for handling and investigation.
• Analyze customer’s complaints and recommend solutions.
• Call up customers who had previously called to complain to know if their challenges have been resolved and to ensure that they are now satisfied.
• Record all conversations with clients with details of complaints and action steps that were taken.
• Liaise with the Company insurance agents and process all orders made via telephone.
• To keep customer informed and satisfied at all times.
• Manage and protect the reputation of the Company.
• Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers.
• CB mobile APP information center.
• Support sale team by cool called client.
• Work with courier service company for in and out document.
• Provide accessed file underwriting team to assist create quote procedure.
• Start to perform full function of quotation from top to tail process including coding, and printing for reviewing by hosted UW division.
· Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
· 02 years of experience in servicing customer roles.
· Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
· Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail;
· The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others;
· Good in English language (speaking and writing)
· Good in Chinese is an advantage