31/01/2021 | 2/F Phnom Penh Tower, No 445, Monivong blvd. | 1 Position(s)
Position Title : Digital Marketing Executive
Department : Business Development
Employment Type : Full-time
Duty Location : CB General Insurance Plc. Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duty Address : 2/F Phnom Penh Tower, No 445, Monivong blvd.
Report to : Will be report to the Head Of Marketing. This will be in
the form of both verbal communications through regular meetings and through activity overview reports.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing, creating, and producing all forms of digital content and communications materials for the various digital channels of CB Insurance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop digital strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Deputy lead in digital activities of the marketing team including (but not limited to) social media, content, mobile marketing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, website, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Digital marketing ideation, creation, improvement and maintenance to achieve our business goals.
- Develop, create, produce and design engaging content materials on Digital channels including (but not limited to) copywriting, storytelling, storyboard conception, short and long videos, podcasts, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Share and optimize content to raise brand awareness, brand consistency, and customer engagement
- Monitor web and mobile app traffic and metrics to identify best practices
- Utilize information on competitors to improve content for products or services
- Maintains branding guidelines and implements best practices for social media marketing, SEO, and digital advertising
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proactively initiate ideation and development of concepts and ideas
- Regularly meet with Manager to discuss about the business objectives and job requirements
- Perform other tasks as required by Manager
- Minimum tertiary education level required. Degree related to communications, journalism, marketing, or media is a plus.
- Knowledge of Video Editing software, Animation, Slide Presentations, Graphic Design
- Strong English and Khmer language skills. Knowledge of Chinese language is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, effective project management skills
- Creative, Analytical, Flexible, Great attention to detail, Deadline-oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines