| 20/F Prince Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. | Position(s)
Sales administrators assist CBO as department’s administrator and CBO’s secretary and responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders, internal sales document process and supports to sales, sales reports and update, and help to improve the productivity of field sales representatives by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and schedule office meetings, travel arrangements for members of the department.
- Prepare digital presentations for members of the department, if required.
- Establish, maintains and updates filing system for the department.
- Facilitate submission slips to underwriting department for issuance of quotations and policies within the agreed timeframe.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the department.
- Types and design graphs, tables, charts and business plan.
- Answer phones for the marketing department.
- Sales Secretary to assist CBO in administering the report and administration with Business Development Department.
- Works independently and in conjunction with the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. May act as project coordinator for special projects as requested by the CBO which includes disseminating information, planning and coordinating direct mailing.
- General clerical duties.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 03 years of experience in a sales and business development leadership role
- Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others;
- Understanding of how insurance operates within a business environment from the procurement of insurance to the settlement of claims
- Fluency in English language (speaking and writing)
- Chinese language (speaking and writing) is the asset