20210131 | 2/F Phnom Penh Tower, No 445, Monivong Blvd. | 1 Position(s)
Position Title : Senior Product Development and Pricing Officer
Department: Product Development and Pricing
Grade: 3 (Grade10 is the Highest)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duty Location: CB General Insurance Plc. Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duty Address: 2/F Phnom Penh Tower, No 445, Monivong blvd.
Report to: Will be report to the Deputy Product Development and Pricing Manager. This will be in the form of both verbal communications through regular meetings and through activity overview reports.
Senior Product Development and Pricing Officer performs analysis of insurance market, laws, regulations to ensure compliance and applicability to policy contracts, business practices and policy documents. Work closely with Actuarial, Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and Systems to acquire consensus on enhancements, priorities and implementations with a focus on making all necessary updates to policy language. Additionally, coordinate ongoing research and analysis of competitors product offerings and our placement in the insurance marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of product development strategy, plan, SOP and procedure.
- Work closely with UW, market researcher in product development and liaison with MEF.
- Prepare product documentation and other materials including product specification, product brochure and policy provisions etc.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and implementation of insurance forms, rates, manuals and programs by ensuring department processes, standards and deadlines are met.
- Gather, analyze and formulate recommendations based on competitive insurance and product intelligence.
- Monitor and analyze competitors programs in regards to product coverage, offerings and price.
- Coordinates with and gathers information from other departments within the company including Actuary, Product Management, Marketing, Underwriting and Claims.
- Coordinate with Systems to ensure products are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in training on new products and procedures.
- Assist in new product launches and other product-related projects
- Assist in establishing effective process to enhance product development efficiency
- Assist in collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on product launch plan and other logistics
- Maintaining a proper filing in hardcopy and softcopy.
- Other tasks, as assigned by Line manager
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in insurance product development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin preferred
- Creative mindset; resourceful in overcoming barriers, adopting a consultative approach as necessary.